The Capital Advantage
In addition to more than 1.3 million volumes held by CUA's John K. Mullen of Denver Memorial Library, Washington, D.C., is home to unparalleled research collections.
The CUA and D.C. Advantage
The Washington metropolitan area provides numerous opportunities for internships, research, studying, and employment in both the public and private sectors.
- The American Sociological Association
- Eastern Sociological Society
- District of Columbia Sociological Society
- The Institute for Policy Research
- The Washington Consortium of Universities
Students can also broaden their interests through the use of the Library of Congress, the educational programs in many Smithsonian museums, the Holocaust Museum, and by attending lectures sponsored by research centers.